Monday, December 6, 2010

Back in the Northwest




I'm back to the blog from my Italian adventure. What an incredibe adventure it was!

Apologies - I couldn't post anything during my trip due to limited internet access, lack of a computer, and the general Italian lifestyle of piano piano (slow slow, mellow mellow). I turned Italian! And it suited me very well...:) I learned a lot about a mellow, simple, contemplative lifestyle where no rushing is allowed. No stressing allowed, no hurrying allowed - there was no room for anxiety in Italy.
And now I sink my roots back down into the magnificent Pacific Northwest. I am in awe of its magnificent beauty, familiar comforts, and beautiful people. I am also reminded of how lucky I am to live in such an inspired, creative community. I am anxious for the spring to arrive, but also looking forward to some nice, cold, snowy days here.

No comments:

Post a Comment