Friday, September 10, 2010

Dreams of Tuscany


I have been so bad about keeping this blog up for the last month! The photo above is the current stack of books next to my bed. The one on the bottom has gotten most of my attention lately...
I have been busy preparing for a Tuscan farming adventure. I left my job of three years to travel to the beautiful land of sun, wine, gardens, and food - Toscano. I'll be working on several organic farms in the region for about two-and-a-half months beginning in late September. I hope to further my knowledge of small farming, permaculture, olive orchards, garden designing, cooking, eating, wine drinking, romantic art, sightseeing, and generally the enjoyment of a good, simple life. When I return, I hope to apply what I have learned to my own life and business. I am excited, nervous, and full of anticipation for what lies ahead for me in the next few months!
I will be posting from abroad, and will try to keep this blog up to date with my Italian adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment