Wednesday, January 5, 2011

greenearthbloom - Creating unique gardens that encourage sustainability, biodiversity and beauty.


It's official, I've launched my business - greenearthbloom!
For the last few years I have been designing home gardens on a very small scale. Now that I'm, 'official' I hope to continue expanding on my passion of creating beautiful, low-maintenance landscape designs, tranquil and beautiful. I focus on 'right plant, right place' principles, sustainability, and water-wise design techniques. In addition, I create kitchen gardens that inspire people to actively participate in their own food production. I will continue to share ideas, books, events, and my garden life on this blog.

I am a strong advocate of taking gentle care of our small corners of this earth in order to preserve local plants, food and culture to foster a more unique, biodiverse world. I hope that my business will encourage individuals to interact with their gardens and the earth, and to consider the positive impact that their spaces can make on both a local and global ecological scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment